Top 9 Blower for Wood Stove – Home Décor Products
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HY-C #ad
HY-C MH-6R Magic Heat Bottom Crimp Heat Reclaimer for Use with Wood Burning Appliances, Fits 6" Single Wall Chimney Pipe, UL Listed #adHY-C #ad
- Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer. Easy to install. Toggle switch allows the 225 cfm fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode.
Crimp down configuration is designed for use with wood burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
One year Limited Warranty. Made in the USA. Fits 6" flue diameter. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home. Only ul listed heat reclaimer on the market. Plugs into any standard 110v household outlet. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
2. VODA #ad
VODA 4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace Increases 80% More Warm air Than 2 Blade Fan- Eco Friendly #adVODA #ad
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required. Less consumption, more efficiency. Innovative and durable design. Silent operation. Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
|Manufacturer||L-Best stove accessary O #ad|
3. Pleasant Hearth #ad
Pleasant Hearth Stove Blower #adPleasant Hearth #ad
- Improve whole room heating with this blower. Designed and certified to only operate with Pleasant Hearth Vent Free Stoves or Wood Burning Stoves. Variable heat control offers the most customizable settings. Includes power supply 6' Cord Length, and all installation hardware. 1 year Warranty.
4. Fasco #ad
Country Flame, Travis, Mt. Vernon, Martin Industries, Arrow Heating, Earth Stove, Waterford Stove, Regency, Nesco, Replacement Blower for Wood Stoves 50755-D500 Heat Tech, Even Temp, US Stove #adFasco #ad
- Replaces: fasco 50755-d500, WWG 1C982. Discharge flange mounting Holes: 4. 12" x 1. 47". Sleeve Bearing. 160 cfm, 115 v, 1600 rpm, 1 speed. General Replacement Stove Blower.
5. Drolet #ad
High-Efficiency 2020 EPA Certified Wood Stove DB07300, The HT3000 succeeds to The HT2000, Drolet HT3000 on pedesta #adDrolet #ad
- Epa's new standards - 1. 32 g/h average particulate emissions rate. Accepts logs up to 22in. Long. Eligible for a $300 biomass stove tax credit www.
Hpba. Org/advocacy/Biomass-Stove-Tax-Credit. The new ht3000 replaces the legendary model Drolet HT2000 Maximum heat output 110, 000 BTU/h 32. 2 kW.
6. Mr. KAN #ad
Quiet, Monessen/Majestic MHSC Brands, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace, Mr. KAN Speed Variable S31105 Blower Fan 110V ~ 120V for GHP Group, Majestic Dutchwest Windsor #adMr. KAN #ad
- Motor rpm: 2800, 05 amps, frequency hertz: 60, volts: 120, Airflow in C. F. M: 86, certifications: Motor UL Approved. Height: 5. 25 in. Manual variable speed switch. They are 8" apart left to right, and 4 3/4" apart top to bottom.
Includes 4 mounting Hardware Screws and 1 Heat Gasket. This s31105 blower fits in ghp group, majestic dutchwest windsor, monessen/majestic MHSC Brands, CFM US Century Plate Steel Freestanding Wood Stove Fireplace.2
2800 rpms. Blower size is 9" long and 5 1/4" tall. There are 4 holes to mount. This optional variable speed blower can be mounted to the back of the stove using predrilled holes to improve heat circulation.
110v to 120v with 6' cord. Overall blower length with guard: 9. 5 in. Depth 3. 75 in. The "fits" brand and model # listed are reference only! find models in below product Descriptions Please DOUBLE CHECK the Size of your originals blowers BEFORE buying.
7. England's Stove #ad
England's Stove AC-16 Room Air Blower #adEngland's Stove #ad
- Easily attaches to the rear heat shield with 4 screws. Ideal for free standing stoves models 50-SFP12 and 50-SNC13. Features a 3 position off/low/high switch.
8. Drolet #ad
Model# DB03125, Drolet Escape 1800i Fireplace Wood Insert, 75,000 BTU, EPA-Certified #adDrolet #ad
- Premium blower included. Optional regular faceplate 29'' x 44'' aC03370 Optional large faceplate 32'' x 50'' aC03375. Epa's new standards - 1. 54 g/h average particulate emissions rate. Eligible for a $300 biomass stove tax credit www. Hpba. Org/advocacy/Biomass-Stove-Tax-Credit.
9. Tomersun #ad
Tomersun 4 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fireplace Fan for Home Wood Log Burning Fireplace Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently #adTomersun #ad
- Operating temperature- the general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°c - 350°c185°F - 660°F. Wood stove fireplace fan. Overheating protection-the in-built bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module.
Necessary fireplace accessories- the stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently.
Silent operation- the only moving part of the stove fan is the blades assembly, very quiet. Wood stove fireplace fan. Usually the fan gets spinning at about 55°C, and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C.
Wood stove fireplace fan. Wood stove fireplace fan. You even do not know the stove fan is there, so the working noise is below 25DB, but you will feel the warmth well. Wood stove fireplace fan. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins. Eco friendly-the stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood burning stove, no batteries or electricity required.