As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KegWorks #ad
Nitrogen Regulator to CO2 Tank Adapter #adKegWorks #ad
- This will work great for your Guinness. Brass construction. Draft beer nitrogen to Co2 Adapter. Nitrogen regulator and want to use it on a CO2 air tank this is the unit you will need.
2. Krome Dispense #ad
Gold Plated Finish, Krome Dispense C296 Draft Beer Co2 to Nitrogen Regulator Adapter #adKrome Dispense #ad
- Package dimensions: 6. 0 cms l x 6. 5 cms w x 14. 8 cms H. Product type: Mechanical Components. Package Quantity: 1. Country of Origin: United States.
3. Kegconnection #ad
Co2 Regulator to Nitrogen Tank Adapter by Kegconnection #adKegconnection #ad
- Great for use with your home draft system. Includes a Nylon Regulator Washer. Dimensions: 3" x 1" x 1". Will not work with taprite plastic bonnet co2 regulators. Co2 regulator to nitro tank adapter.
4. LUCKEG #ad
LUCKEG CGA580 Nitrogen Beer Regulator Dual Gauge Gas Air Pressure Regulator with 0-100 PSI Delivery Pressure Premium Double Gauge Nitrogen Keg Regulator with 5ft Gas Line and Free Worm Clamps #adLUCKEG #ad
- 3. Connect tips: tighten the Clamps when it Connects the Beer Gas Line will guarantee no Leak. If you have any problem about Nitrogen Regulator, please feel free to contact us, we'll help you solve it until you are satisfied.
4. Gas gauge: 0-100 psi and 0-3000 psi, manual pressure release valve releases extra pressure at 45 PSI, Recommended pressure is 15-30 PSI which keeps you safe when you operate regulator.
1. Include: draft beer regulator cga5801 pcs, 9/16"od1 pCS, 5ft red gas line 5/16" ID, Free Worm Clamps2 PCS.5. You will be protected by our hassle free guarantee. 2. Material: metal for nitrogen regulator, PVC Material for Gas Line, Stainless Steel Material for Clamps.
5. Taprite #ad
Taprite Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator for CGA 580 Valve #adTaprite #ad
- 1p1p, cga580 inlet, 5/16" barb shutoff w/duckbill Check, 60lb and 3000lb gauges. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread CGA-580, these regulators have a male thread. Use this regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve.
This regulator has a duck-bill check valve which prevents back flow of liquid into the regulator. Double gauge regulators measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder.
6. Kegco #ad
Kegco Elite Series Dual Gauge Nitrogen Draft Beer Regulator #adKegco #ad
- This nitrogen regulator's dual gauge design allows you to monitor both the output pressure to the keg and the volume of gas left in the cylinder.
Durable chrome-plated brass body features a manual pressure release valve and an internal pressure relief valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. Large ergonomic handle makes it easy to make precise pressure adjustments between 0-60 PSI for greater dispensing control.
Stylish black pressure gauges feature high-contrast red and white writing and sturdy rubber boots that help protect them from damage. A built-in tank washer prevents leaks while a sintered metal filter built into the stem keeps harmful contaminants out of the regulator.
7. Kegco #ad
Kegco Nitrogen Regulator, Mini #adKegco #ad
- Enjoy exact control over your pressure output thanks to the 0-60 PSI display and an adjustment knob. Boasts a compact and portable brass construction that is perfect for parties and special events. Mini nitrogen regulator allows you to serve nitrogen dispensed beverages without requiring a heavy tank and regulator.
Features a flared 1/4" mfl connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect. This mini nitrogen regulator has been designed for use with 5/8" UNF threaded nitrogen or CO2 cartridges.
8. Taprite #ad
Premium Double Gauge Nitrogen Keg Regulator #adTaprite #ad
- Double gauge regulators measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder. This regulator has a duck-bill check valve which prevents back flow of liquid into the regulator.
1p1p, cga580 inlet, 5/16" barb shutoff w/duckbill check, 60lb and 3000lb gauges. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread CGA-580, these regulators have a male thread. Use this regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve.