As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ccHuDE #ad
CcHuDE 200 Pcs 12mm Mixed Painted Wooden Barrel Beads Wood Loose Beads Spacer Beads for Jewelry DIY Making Hair Crafts Necklace #adccHuDE #ad
- Wooden beads size is approx 12 x 11 mm, the hole diameter is approximately 5 mm. These beads are perfect for projects when you're going for a handcrafted, earthy, natural or exotic loo.
New wooden beads with colorful and fantastic patterns on it, retro but luxurious. Perfect for diy bracelet, necklace, craft projects, key chain for your love ones or friends. Made of natural wood with sleek shape, lead free and eco-friendly.
2. CraftySticks #ad
12mm with a 5mm Hole for Macrame DIY Jewelry Classroom Crafts Garlands Tassels, by CraftySticks, 200 Wood Beads, Unfinished #adCraftySticks #ad
- 200 beads - 12mm round unfinished Wood Beads with a 5mm Hole. Ideas for use: macrame, key chains, easy to dye, tassels, macra-weave, hygge decor projects, crochet, garlands, diy wall hangings, bead crafts, paint or stain.
High quality: Smooth Unfinished Wood Beads. Strand length: 200 beads = 80 inches 6. 7 feet approx. Trusted brand - craftySticks 100% Money Back Guarantee.
3. SINECERA #ad
5 Decade Jujube Wood Teardrop 12mm Rosary #adSINECERA #ad
- Sturdy, corded rosary - 21" length. Smooth, teardrop shaped dark jujube wood beads. Based on this tradition, christian pilgrims to the Holy Land would take branches of this tree home as symbols of Christ's sacrifice.
What is jujube wood? in christian tradition, the jujube tree was identified as the thorn bush used to weave Christ's crown of thorns. Double-sided, laser engraved centerpiece. The wood is heavy and durable and serves for artistic woodwork. Laser cut crucifix. 12mm teardrop jujube Wood 5 Decade Rosary.
4. Iconeum #ad
Catholic Wood Rosary Beads 10mm 12mm Durable Cord Brown for Men Women Brown, Large #adIconeum #ad
- Neutral color: Brown, round solid wood beads with smooth finish. Sturdy and durable: Solid wooden beads on a strong nylon rope. 100% money-back guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your product, you'll receive your money back.
Easy Returns. Special devotions: Mirculous Medal + Pardon Crucifix to gain your special indulgence. Great for men & women: 10mm hail Mary beads + 12mm Our Father beads - easy to grasp while praying.
5. SINECERA #ad
5 Decade Light Jujube Wood Teardrop 12mm Rosary #adSINECERA #ad
- Smooth, teardrop shaped light-colored jujube wood beads. What is jujube wood? in christian tradition, the jujube tree was identified as the thorn bush used to weave Christ's crown of thorns.
Based on this tradition, christian pilgrims to the Holy Land would take branches of this tree home as symbols of Christ's sacrifice. Double-sided, laser engraved centerpiece. Sturdy, corded rosary - 21" length. 12mm teardrop Light Jujube Wood Rosary. Laser cut crucifix.
6. Sine Cera #ad
Sine Cera 12mm Oval Jujube Wood 5 Decade Rosary #adSine Cera #ad
- Laser cut crucifix. Smooth, oval shaped, dark jujube wood beads. Sturdy, corded rosary - 22" length. 12mm oval jujube Wood 5 Decade Rosary. Double-sided, laser engraved centerpiece.
7. Artemio #ad
Artemio 25 Wood Beads Drops 18 x 12 mm #adArtemio #ad
- Brand : Artemio. Colour : Beige. Wooden beads shaped like drops x 25. Brand : Artemio. Material : Wood.
8. Nanalou #ad
Nanalou 2 Pack Wood Bead Garland | Add a Touch of Boho Style to Your Farmhouse Décor with All-Natural, Handmade Wooden Bead Garland Walnut #adNanalou #ad
- Made the natural way using traditional handmade methods with ethically sourced Brazilian walnut wood and jute cord. Available in multiple options: choose from huge 19mm beads or more petite 12mm beads and a choice of natural wood, blue, red, or other finishes.
Ideal for gifting: these wooden bead garlands make a memorable gift for multiple occasions, including housewarmings, newlyweds, and new moms.
Complete your farmhouse chic look: Whether boho, or shabby chic, rustic farmhouse, these versatile wood beads add a final touch to any centerpiece. Support an ethical trade program: Supports Brazilian artisans and their communities, not manufacturers selling mass-produced wooden beads.