As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sigvaris #ad
Sigvaris Doff N' Donner Replacement Sleeve #adSigvaris #ad
- Makes putting on compression stockings easy. Easy to use. Perfect for caregivers. Non-latex. Perfect for self-donning.
|Manufacturer||Doff N' Donner #ad|
2. JOBST #ad
Aid for Putting on Compression Socks, Jobst Stocking Donner #adJOBST #ad
- For small-medium calves - This donner is compatible and works with calves less than 16 inches in circumference. Put on compression stockings - Steel frame holds hosiery so you can step in from a seated or standing position.
Easy to use - simply stretch the stocking over the central frame to the heel pocket and then step into the sock while pulling up the donner handles.
Comfortable grip - foam-coated handles provide a trusty grip while you are putting on medical socks. Do not use bleach. For those recovering or elderly - Ideal for those who have restricted bending motion or limited use of their hands.
|Manufacturer||Everready First Aid #ad|
3. Vive #ad
Puller for Elderly, Diabetics, Sock Helper Aide Tool, Easy On and Off Stocking Slider, Donner Pulling Assist Device, Senior, Vive Sock Aid, Pull Up Assistance Help, Pregnant #adVive #ad
- Simple length adjustments can be made with the button adjustors. Adjustable cord length: sock assist cords are 33” in length. 60 day warranty: 60 day Vive guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Perfect for those recovering from surgery, injury or those with limited mobility. Latex-free plastic shell contours to slide over the foot and heel, pulling up the sock with ease.
Easily put on socks: easily put on your own socks or hosiery with the sock assist device. Comfort grip foam handles: Each handle is built up with a 3 cm foam padding for a secure and comfortable grip. Slip-resistant cuff: a wide, slip-resistant cuff ensures the sock does not slide off of the sock assist.
|Manufacturer||Vive Health #ad|
4. Truform #ad
Helper for Applying Compression Socks, Large Size Donning Zone, Stockings Donner #adTruform #ad
- Stockings and sock sizing is for Truform brand compression garments; Sizing not compatible with other brands sizes. Helper for mmhg compression; Senior living limited mobility dressing aid; View size chart image.
Stretches fabric over the foot and heel to assist users, injured, caregivers, diabetic, patients. Simple step-in device for easy application of very tight compression hosiery during recovery. Large donning zone width; 6-inch wide application zone; Only fits Truform brand size 3X-Large and up.
|Manufacturer||Surgical Appliance Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Truform products sold through approved retail channels are warranted to be free of materials and workmanship defects and warraned to be brand new. All warranties are non-transferable and supported only by authorized dealers.|
5. JOBST #ad
Jobst 110913 Stocking Donner 1 Each #adJOBST #ad
- The jobst® stocking donner is an exceptionally convenient compression stocking aid designed to help those with limited hand strength and dexterity put on their support wear and compression stockings.
|Manufacturer||BSN-JOBST INC #ad|
6. Rehabilitation Advantage #ad
White, 1 Count, Rehabilitation Advantage Wide Sock Aid with Single Cord #adRehabilitation Advantage #ad
- Includes a blue foam piece that can be placed on the desired place on the convex side of the sock aid to help grip socks. Helps individuals pull on a sock or stocking independently; simply place the Sock Aid inside the sock or stocking and pull.
Iso 9001 certified Company. Lightweight; simple and easy to use and store; can be used with one hand. Sold individually; latex free; made from a smooth & compact ABS plastic. Rehabilitation advantage wide sock Aid measures 10" long x 5" wide with a cord that extends up to 24. 5".