As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Tracing Letters, Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs, Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. Skills covered include classifying, counting, number recognition, letter recognition, and more. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Record Book #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Keeps track of everything from attendance to test scores. Designed with plenty of room for writing to help stay organized. Designed for teachers for kindergarten through 12th-grade. Perforated pages allow one list of student names to be used across pages.
3. Frog Street #ad
English, Frog Street Pre-K Curriculum #adFrog Street #ad
- Engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement. Multiple levels of differentiated instruction to meet the needs of young learners. Social-emotional development using Conscious Discipline strategies.
Comprehensive, research-based curriculum program that integrates instruction across key developmental domains and early learning disciplines. Extensive integration of theme, disciplines and domains.
4. Spectrum #ad
144 Pages, Letter Recognition, Ages 5 to 6, Alphabet Order, Spectrum Kindergarten Phonics Workbook, Kindergarten Phonics Workbooks, Vowel and Consonant Sound Practice #adSpectrum #ad
- 144 pages. Reinforce your kindergartner’s new skills with Spectrum Phonics. Progressive lessons to strengthen reading skills. Exercises that focus on phonics, structural analysis, and dictionary skills. Integration of knowledge and ideas.
5. School Zone #ad
Big Preschool Workbook, Pre-Writing, Early Math, School Zone, 320 Pages, Following Directions, and More School Zone Big Workbook Series, Phonics, Shapes, Numbers, Alphabet, Ages 3 to 5, Colors #adSchool Zone #ad
- Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. Amazing - big preschool workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, numbers, shapes, basic phonics, alphabet, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!.
Award winning - school zone content has won the parents’ choice foundation Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Tillywig Toy Awards, Family Choice Award, Brainchild Award, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.
Preparation - let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, accessories, flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet.
Results - our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, and the legacy continues. Workbooks - writing in workbook pages, as opposed to typing on a computer, can help kids to focus and to learn. Digital content, workbooks, readers, flash cards, toys, creating lifelong learners, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, tablet, and more! .