As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Watering Can Singles All Purpose Water Soluble Plant Food, Includes 24 Pre-Measured Packets #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Grows plants Twice as Big! versus unfed plants. The quick, no-mess way to feed. Contains essential nutrients that start to work instantly to promote quick, beautiful results. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Convenient, pre-measured packets.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all flowers, trees, vegetables, shrubs and houseplants. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants.
Use with the miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
3 lb, 3-Pound Plant Food, Miracle-Gro 1000441 Water Soluble Tomato, Green #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Great for tomatoes and vegetables. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more bountiful vegetables versus unfed plants. Use with miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Feed every 1-2 weeks.
4. Pondcare, MARS Pondcare #ad
3.8 Oz 25 Tablets, PondCare Aquatic Potted Plant Food Fertilizer #adPondcare, MARS Pondcare #ad
- Fertilizer tablets do not promote algae growth. Designed to be placed directly into the soil of potted plants. Continuously releases iron and boron to promote non-stop plant blooming and flower formation.
Formulated for all aquatic plants, including water lilies, lotus, and iris. Contains macronutrients and essential trace elements to promote lush plant growth.
5. Scotts #ad
Fertilizer for Outdoor Flowers, Scotts Super Bloom Water Soluble Plant Food, Fruiting Plants, Containers and Bed Areas, 2 lb, NPK 12-55-6, Feeds Plants Instantly #adScotts #ad
- Contains high phosphorus to help plants bloom. For outdoor flowers, fruiting plants, containers and bed areas. Water-soluble plant food feeds plants instantly. Won't burn your plants when used as directed. Feed every 1-2 weeks for best results.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food, 1.5 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can. Endorsed by the American Rose Society.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant Food Vegetables & Herbs 2 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Will not burn when used as directed. Feeds instantly to promote big and beautiful results vs unfed. Use miracle-gro soil plus plant food for even more harvest vs unfed. Miracle-gro water soluble plant food Vegetables and Herbs is great for tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, squash, peppers, basil and other herbs and vegetables.
Miracle-gro water soluble Plant Food Vegetables and Herbs includes natural ingredients. Apply with a watering can or Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 lb, Miracle-Gro 1001921 Water Soluble Flower Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use with the miracle Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. For all blooming plants. Promotes more blooms for greater color versus unfed plants. Feed every 1 to 2 weeks. Formulated for beautiful blooms.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Pound 160101 Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food, 24-8-16, 1-Po #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use in either the Miracle-Gro garden feeder or watering cans. For all flowers, all vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants. Prevents overfeeding and burning when used as directed. Dual feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
10. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent. Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, haworthia, sempervivum, echeveria, aloe, crassula, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, aeonium, and many more!. An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||