As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Watering Can Singles All Purpose Water Soluble Plant Food, Includes 24 Pre-Measured Packets #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Contains essential nutrients that start to work instantly to promote quick, beautiful results. Grows plants Twice as Big! versus unfed plants. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Convenient, pre-measured packets. The quick, no-mess way to feed.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Full of essential nutrients, it instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful plants versus unfed plants.
Use with the miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. For all flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs and houseplants.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Green, Miracle-Gro 1000441 Water Soluble Tomato, 3 lb, 3-Pound Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use with miracle-Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Safe for all plants, guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Feed every 1-2 weeks. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more bountiful vegetables versus unfed plants. Great for tomatoes and vegetables.
4. Pondcare, MARS Pondcare #ad
PondCare Aquatic Potted Plant Food Fertilizer, 3.8 Oz 25 Tablets #adPondcare, MARS Pondcare #ad
- Designed to be placed directly into the soil of potted plants. Fertilizer tablets do not promote algae growth. Continuously releases iron and boron to promote non-stop plant blooming and flower formation.
Formulated for all aquatic plants, lotus, including water lilies, and iris. Contains macronutrients and essential trace elements to promote lush plant growth.
5. Scotts #ad
Feeds Plants Instantly, Scotts Super Bloom Water Soluble Plant Food, 2 lb, Fruiting Plants, Containers and Bed Areas, NPK 12-55-6, Fertilizer for Outdoor Flowers #adScotts #ad
- Feed every 1-2 weeks for best results. For outdoor flowers, fruiting plants, containers and bed areas. Contains high phosphorus to help plants bloom. Won't burn your plants when used as directed. Water-soluble plant food feeds plants instantly.
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food, 1.5 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Endorsed by the American Rose Society. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants. Feed every 1-2 weeks.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant Food Vegetables & Herbs 2 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds instantly to promote big and beautiful results vs unfed. Will not burn when used as directed. Miracle-gro water soluble Plant Food Vegetables and Herbs includes natural ingredients.
Miracle-gro water soluble plant food Vegetables and Herbs is great for tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, carrots, squash, basil and other herbs and vegetables. Apply with a watering can or Miracle-Gro Garden Feeder. Use miracle-gro soil plus plant food for even more harvest vs unfed.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.5 lb, Miracle-Gro 1001921 Water Soluble Flower Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Use with the miracle Gro Garden Feeder or any watering can. Feed every 1 to 2 weeks. For all blooming plants. Formulated for beautiful blooms. Promotes more blooms for greater color versus unfed plants.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
1-Po, 24-8-16, Miracle-Gro Pound 160101 Water-Soluble All Purpose Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For all flowers, trees, all vegetables, shrubs and houseplants. Dual feeding action - feeds through both roots and leaves. Prevents overfeeding and burning when used as directed. Use in either the Miracle-Gro garden feeder or watering cans.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
10. Aquatic Arts #ad
Succulent Fertilizer | Formulated Succulent Food for Potted Indoor Succulents and Cactus | Plant Food for Succulent Soil in Pots | by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your succulent grow large and healthy.
3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your succulent. An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Specially formulated for succulents:help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, haworthia, aeonium, sempervivum, crassula, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, aloe, echeveria, and many more!.
Our fertilizer will also encourage your plant to bloom or flower! Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water.
Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning. Feed your succulents: succulent planters need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Part Number||Succulent Fertilizer ||
|Model||Succulent Fertilizer ||