As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Polder #ad
Candy Deep Fry #adPolder #ad
- Dishwasher safe. Temperature range: 75ºf to 400ºF 25ºC to 205ºC. Easy-to-read in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees. Measures 7. 8-inches long; Pan clip included. Classic design is perfect for specialty cooking needs.
|Manufacturer||Polder Products, LLC #ad|
2. CDN #ad
Candy & Deep Fry Thermometer, CDN TCF400 #adCDN #ad
- Non-mercuric, dual-scale column is easy to read. Indicators show best temperatures for different candy stages. Sliding stainless-steel clip attaches to side of any pan.
8-inch glass candy thermometer great for stove-top use. Temperature range 75 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit 25 to 200 degrees Celsius.
3. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Classic Line Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Easy to read: it is easy to read the temperatures with the bright blue food-safe spirit. Highly accurate: this thermometer reads from 100° - 400°F. Lifetime : this thermometer is backed with a lifetime so you can make your purchase with confidence.
Convenient design: The adjustable clip secures the thermometer to the cooking pan for safety and stability. Storage and reference: the handy sleeve protects the thermometer and also includes the range of proper candy temperatures in °F and °C for easy reference.
4. Farberware #ad
Farberware Deep Fry Glass Thermometer, Clear #adFarberware #ad
- Features an adjustable clip to attach to the side of the pot. Easy to read temperature zones. Hand wash only. Includes information regarding the temperature scale. Temperature range of 100 degrees f to 400 degrees f.
5. Maverick Housewares #ad
Red, Maverick Housewares Redi-Chek Candy and Deep Fry Thermometer #adMaverick Housewares #ad
- Features Fahrenheit and Celsius readouts. Clips on to the pot or other cooking vessel with the clip on the back of the thermometer. The redi-chek candy & deep fry Thermometer is ideal for candy making or deep fryers; features stainless steel construction.
Candy temperatures are pre-marked for easy use; tempered glass construction. Rinse with warm, soapy water or place in dishwasher; lifetime warranty.
6. HIC Harold Import Co. #ad
8.5-Inches, Easy-Read Glass Tube with Protective Sheath and Safe Temperature Guide, HIC Harold Import HIC Roasting Deep Fry Candy Jelly Thermometer #adHIC Harold Import Co. #ad
- Reads temperatures from 100 to 390-degrees Fahrenheit; perfect for deep frying doughnuts, chicken, candy making, jelly, French fries, fish, and more.
Made from glass with heat-resistant knob handle; easy-read face with protective sheath and safe temperature guide; food safe. Clips to pot for hands-free use; temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius; compact for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water.
Hic roasting's deep fry thermometer ensures the correct oil temperatures so that foods cook properly inside and fry to a crispy golden brown outside. Clip inside pot with point 2-inches into candy or oil without touching the bottom, cook food according to recipe.
7. Taylor #ad
Taylor 3510 TruTemp Series Candy/Deep Fry Analog Glass Tube Thermometer with Immersion Shield #adTaylor #ad
- Accuracy: 2%. Description: taylor 3510 TruTemp Series Shielded Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer. Min temperature Degree C: 50 Thermometer.
8. Taylor Precision Products #ad
Taylor Precision Products Classic Line Candy/Deep Fry Thermometer Assorted Colors , Set of 2 #adTaylor Precision Products #ad
- Let the glass tube come to room temperature before removing from the pan and cleaning. An easy-to-read face measures temperatures from 100- to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. Do not lay thermometer on cold or wet surface.
Cleaning and Care: Handwash only. Adjust the pan clip to the correct positioning and clip to the edge of the pan. Caution: do not expose glass tube to dramatic shifts in temperature. Do not immerse in water or put in dishwasher.
Markings on the thermometer's face shows the range of proper candy temperatures, from thread to hard-crack. The thermometer measures 8-inches in length, and features a plastic carrying case marked with the suggested temperatures for a variety of candies and deep-fried foods. This thermometer should be cleaned with a damp cloth and wiped dry. For accurate readings, make sure the thermometer stem tip does not touch the bottom of the pan.
9. Fox Run #ad
Fox Run Candy Thermometer, Clear, 1 x 1 x 7.25 inches #adFox Run #ad
- Measures temperatures from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with Celsius readings. Features convenient pot/pan clip. Constructed of clear glass. An essential when making candy, melting chocolates or gelatins. 1 x 1 x 7. 25 inch.
|Brand||Fox Run #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Run Craftsmen #ad|
10. Norpro #ad
Deep Fry Thermometer, As Shown, 1 EA, Norpro Candy #adNorpro #ad
- With adjustable clip. Glass tube thermometer. Hand washing recommended. Range form 100-400 f/40-200 c.